- If you could have superpowers, would you use it for good or for evil?
I’d like to say all good but I have a feeling it’d be a combination of both.
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Would you accept the gift of reading other people’s minds if it meant you could never turn it off?
No. I’m better off not knowing some things.
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Would have made sure to cross even more things off my bucket list
- Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
Strength if you can do it openly and feel no shame
- Would you rather be able to eat as much as you want with no weight gain, or require only 3 hours of sleep a day?
Eat as much as I want and gain no weight
- If you had to choose to live without one of your 5 senses, which one would you give up?
- In what ways are you the same as your childhood self?
Still loud, inquisitive, stubborn, and ridiculous
- If you had your own TV network, what would it be about?
Exploring the world and myself
- If you’re in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone cheer you up?
Depends on the cause but normally left alone
- Would you rather know without a doubt the purpose and direction of your life or never have to worry about money for the rest of your life?
I’d like to never have to worry about money. Figuring life out is most of the fun. It’s about the journey not the destination as they say.
- If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?
Easily learning other languages
- What song typifies the last 24 hours of your life?
Godmode – Ryan Caraveo
- What words would you pass to your childhood self?
“Let it all happen”
- If you had to do it over again, what would you study in school?
Psychology or international studies
- If you could have any accent, which one would it be?
- Would you rather be married in an arranged marriage or spend the rest of your life single?
- If you could be someone of the opposite sex for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
Legitatemly no idea.
- Would you rather have an extra hour everyday or have $40 given to you free and clear everyday?
Extra hour. Never enough time in a day
- If you were to be stranded on a deserted island with one other person, who would it be?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Show more vulnerability
- Would you rather spend 48 straight hours in a public restroom or spend the next 2 months taking only public transportation?
If the public transportation is in Europe or Melbourne, public transportation. If I live in the US I’m choosing the 48 hours in a public restroom.
- What did you learn in school that has proven to be the least useful?
Algebra I and II
- If you had an extra hour every day, what would you do with it?
Stare at a screen less… read or write more
- Would you rather lose your sense of taste and smell or lose all of your hair?
Gonna lose my hair anyway so seems cruel to take my sense of taste and smell as well
- If you could invent something, what would it be and why?
Teleportation. Would make traveling easy and cheap.
- Would you rather have more than 5 friends or fewer than 5 friends?
If we all live in the same city fewer than 5 friends
- What stands between you and happiness?
My innate talent for over thinking
- If today were to be your last day in your country, what would you want to do?
Tailgate and go to a sporting event
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Easily the hardest question. I’ve done a lot of stuff I’d like to remember but at only 26 there are more memories to be made. I’d lose all my old memories.
- What was the last thing you got for free?
Shot of whiskey
- Would you rather be extremely attractive or be married to someone who is extremely attractive?
Assuming I look the same, married to someone who is extremely attractive
- What do you want to be remembered for?
Inspiring people to be unapologetically themselves
- Would you rather have $50,000 free and clear or $1,000,000 that is illegal?
$50,000 free and clear. Pay off those student loans
- If you could trade lives with one of your friends, who would it be?
Easy. Zoran Pavlovic
- Would you rather discover something great and share it? Or discover something evil and prevent it?
Discover something great and share it
- What movie deserves a sequel?
Good Will Hunting
- If you could see 24 hours into the future, what would you be doing?
Watching the Super Bowl and researching Asia for my trip
What would you choose?